- A personalized membership card;
- Membership in your local Constituency Association;
- Voting privileges at annual meetings and nominating meetings in your constituency;
- Regular party news and communications like BlueLinks;and
- A direct and effective role in helping to shape the future of Nova Scotia.
Click the link below to join online, the annual membership fee is $10 or you may choose to purchase a multiple year membership. Or you may download a membership form and forward the completed form and funds to the PC Party of Nova Scotia.
Not a Member - Sign Up to our Newsletter
- Responsibility – defining good government as one that lives within its means and whose leaders spend a tax dollar as if it were their own.
- Accountability – expecting governments at all levels to answer to the people for the decisions they have made.
- Entrepreneurship – providing a climate where our best and brightest can succeed through hard work and initiative.
- Self-Reliance – supporting people who are able to help themselves become independent.
- Compassion – caring for those in society who, through no fault of their own, need support.
- Stewardship – passing on a natural environment to future generations that is the same or better than the one we inherited.
- Patriotism – taking pride in our cultures, our communities and our province as part of a strong, united Canada.
- Respect – treating all citizens equally, regardless of ability, race, gender, religion, language, First Nations status, marital status and/or sexual orientation.